Show a Podcaster Some Love Day
I heard through the grapevine that today is Show a Podcaster Some Love Day. Myself, I am an avid lover of podcasts. My eye time is pretty taken up at work, but my ear time is quite free. I listen to podcasts while I am at work (day job) and while I am writing gaming material. So allow me to share with you some of my favorite podcasts.
- EscapePod, PseudoPod, and PodCastle, the very best in short sci-fi, horror and fantasy fiction, respectively.
- I Should Be Writing, an excellent podcast for new authors to help them with the writing craft.
- TrapCast, a funny gaming podcast that is not for sensative or young ears (pushes the limits of SFW). Disclaimer I was a guest on the TrapCast once.
- Fear The Boot, a quality gaming podcast covering a wide range of topics.
- GenCon Seminars. There’s no way you can attend every single seminar at the great con. If you missed the con or simply missed these shows, find out what happened.
- 3.5 Private Sanctuary/Know Direction, the premiere 3.5 loyalist podcast and Pathfinder RPG content in the podcastosphere.
- This Week in Tech/Google/… a series of podcasts by Leo LaPort from the old TechTV channel. Find out what is happening in computing this past week with these many podcasts.
- Last and definitely NOT least,
Scott Sigler, aka the Future Dark Overlord (or FDO for short), horror author writes some wicked cool stories and shares them for free via podcast.
Have a good listen. Enjoy world.