d66 Compendium Preview 1
With the d66 Compendium off the printer, it is time for us begin previews. First up, what’s in the darn thing. Well, that’s an easy question to answer. *Opens up pdf and looks at the index.* “Stuff!” is the best way to sum it up.
“What kind of stuff?” you ask. Let me share with you. You can download the Index and see exactly what is here. Most pages have 2 lists per page so when you see Ship Names taking up 3 pages, that’s because there are 6 lists of ships. That’s a whopping total of 216 ship names! Find out what else inside now. Download the Index and prepare to enjoy some Foreven Traveller goodness.
“Traveller” and the Foreven logo are Trademarks owned by Far Future Enterprises, Inc. and are used with permission. The Traveller Main Rulebook is available from Mongoose Publishing.
Treasury of the Sands (PFRPG)
- Our first The ENnie Awards submission for this award year has been sent off. May the force be with all those... fb.me/2OnWRSnEX 1 day ago
- I know it is almost a year old, but it still makes me laugh. youtu.be/-2swVic8KxY 1 day ago
- Running a high level #Pathfinder game, this is THE monster book to have. dld.bz/dxfTx 4 days ago
- So we have alot of bottles of wine at our house and my #parents are coming tomorrow. #OhBoy. 4 days ago
- So the gf and I like to go to wineries, try their vintages and buy several bottles. 1 problem: we don't drink much wine on a daily basis. 4 days ago