d66 Compendium Preview 1
With the d66 Compendium off the printer, it is time for us begin previews. First up, what’s in the darn thing. Well, that’s an easy question to answer. *Opens up pdf and looks at the index.* “Stuff!” is the best way to sum it up.
“What kind of stuff?” you ask. Let me share with you. You can download the Index and see exactly what is here. Most pages have 2 lists per page so when you see Ship Names taking up 3 pages, that’s because there are 6 lists of ships. That’s a whopping total of 216 ship names! Find out what else inside now. Download the Index and prepare to enjoy some Foreven Traveller goodness.
“Traveller” and the Foreven logo are Trademarks owned by Far Future Enterprises, Inc. and are used with permission. The Traveller Main Rulebook is available from Mongoose Publishing.
Treasury of the Sands (PFRPG)
- Running a high level #Pathfinder game, this is THE monster book to have. dld.bz/dxfTx 2 days ago
- So we have alot of bottles of wine at our house and my #parents are coming tomorrow. #OhBoy. 2 days ago
- So the gf and I like to go to wineries, try their vintages and buy several bottles. 1 problem: we don't drink much wine on a daily basis. 2 days ago
- Only 11 hours left to back Pirate Loot, A Card Game of Treasure and Treachery kck.st/1ABqCIR @JasonBulmahn 2 days ago
- Got a decent amount of work done this evening. Mind you, most of it involved getting people to work for me. But still. #publishing 3 days ago