d66 Compendium Preview 1
With the d66 Compendium off the printer, it is time for us begin previews. First up, what’s in the darn thing. Well, that’s an easy question to answer. *Opens up pdf and looks at the index.* “Stuff!” is the best way to sum it up.
“What kind of stuff?” you ask. Let me share with you. You can download the Index and see exactly what is here. Most pages have 2 lists per page so when you see Ship Names taking up 3 pages, that’s because there are 6 lists of ships. That’s a whopping total of 216 ship names! Find out what else inside now. Download the Index and prepare to enjoy some Foreven Traveller goodness.
“Traveller” and the Foreven logo are Trademarks owned by Far Future Enterprises, Inc. and are used with permission. The Traveller Main Rulebook is available from Mongoose Publishing.
Treasury of the Sands (PFRPG)
- Planning a #Halloween #Pathfinder game? Get this 5-STAR rated monster collection of spooky creatures for only $2. dld.bz/dxZTX 5 hours ago
- Unleash the Dragon onto your #13thAge campaign. jonbrazer.com/2014/10/20/13t… 5 hours ago
- What is your all time favorite silly monster? fb.me/78Naa4mvf 12 hours ago
- Need some new monsters for your #13thAge campaign? Here are two from our Deadly Delves Reign of Ruin adventure. jonbrazer.com/2014/10/23/13t… 13 hours ago
- Unleash the Dragon onto your #13thAge campaign. jonbrazer.com/2014/10/20/13t… 1 day ago