d66 Compendium Preview 1
With the d66 Compendium off the printer, it is time for us begin previews. First up, what’s in the darn thing. Well, that’s an easy question to answer. *Opens up pdf and looks at the index.* “Stuff!” is the best way to sum it up.
“What kind of stuff?” you ask. Let me share with you. You can download the Index and see exactly what is here. Most pages have 2 lists per page so when you see Ship Names taking up 3 pages, that’s because there are 6 lists of ships. That’s a whopping total of 216 ship names! Find out what else inside now. Download the Index and prepare to enjoy some Foreven Traveller goodness.
“Traveller” and the Foreven logo are Trademarks owned by Far Future Enterprises, Inc. and are used with permission. The Traveller Main Rulebook is available from Mongoose Publishing.
Deadly Delves: Reign of Ruin (PFRPG)
- When it is cold outside, use these #Pathfinder spells to heat up your game. dld.bz/d5WjN 2 hours ago
- Today we have another exclusive look inside the #Pathfinder Book of Heroic Races: Advanced Tengus. Check it out. jonbrazer.com/2015/01/27/pat… 3 hours ago
- Pathfinder: Another Exclusive Look Inside Advanced Tengu wp.me/pkfHI-MK 4 hours ago
- Everyone says counterspelling just doesn't work in #Pathfinder. I say, they don't have these spells. dld.bz/d5WnR 7 hours ago
- RT @IndieCardboard: Wishing a Happy Anniversary to Babylon 5! Boldly going in circles for 21 years. http://t.co/XLRqRTTfz8 20 hours ago