d66 Compendium Preview 1
With the d66 Compendium off the printer, it is time for us begin previews. First up, what’s in the darn thing. Well, that’s an easy question to answer. *Opens up pdf and looks at the index.* “Stuff!” is the best way to sum it up.
“What kind of stuff?” you ask. Let me share with you. You can download the Index and see exactly what is here. Most pages have 2 lists per page so when you see Ship Names taking up 3 pages, that’s because there are 6 lists of ships. That’s a whopping total of 216 ship names! Find out what else inside now. Download the Index and prepare to enjoy some Foreven Traveller goodness.
“Traveller” and the Foreven logo are Trademarks owned by Far Future Enterprises, Inc. and are used with permission. The Traveller Main Rulebook is available from Mongoose Publishing.
Vehicles of War (PFRPG)
Get some badass vehicles today for $1 during the I'm Not Going to PaizoCon Sale over at d20PFSRD.com.
- "Its Away!" -Red Leader, Star Wars. 14 hours ago
- Here are the Top 5 Reasons Why I am Looking Forward to #DnD 5e. community.wizards.com/content/blog/4… fb.me/6FQ7iK9MZ 21 hours ago
- Have you seen the X-Wing Mark II yet? (Yes it is an x-wing and not a Z-95). sploid.gizmodo.com/new-official-s… 1 day ago
- RT @Morrus: Take a look at 5E's WARLOCK! bit.ly/1pvIMFx #rpg 1 day ago
- Across the Galaxy, It Is Christmas in July wp.me/pkfHI-IF 1 day ago