JBE is Going to PaizoCon
Its official as of earlier this afternoon! Jon Brazer Enterprises is going to PaizoCon! We are so excited. Our current plan is for me to run some games/seminars while the worlds greatest girlfriend works the vendor’s table.
So we’d like your input as to what we should do. Here are a few ideas we have:
- Seminar – Designing your own Conquest Campaign: This seminar helps GMs to set up their own sandbox-style campaign,
- Seminar – Monster Designer: Never designed a monster before? Join us as we design a monster together.
- Game – River Kingdoms Diplomacy: Diplomatic actions can be tricky, but in the River Kingdoms they can be deadly. Your kingdom is frequently raided by thieves from across your border, in your neighboring country. How will you stop these invaders?
- Game – Surviving the Worldwound: You join a regiment in the 5th crusade. Now you are the last survivors of that regiment. Will you make it home with so many miles of corrupted land and viscous forces standing in your way.
Please share your thoughts.
Vehicles of War (PFRPG)
- So now we are working on a @13thAge adventure that we think is really great. 18 hours ago
- However, we took some time away from producing @13thAge books and learned what makes the game great. 18 hours ago
- When it comes to @13thAge, I admit that some of @JonBrazerEnt's early products weren't the best. 18 hours ago
- Ok, I bought a physical copy of the #dnd5e PHB. @Wizards_DnD can now release the PDF, which I have been waiting for. 19 hours ago
- RT @Mancunian_Matt: #FF @IndieCade @CorporationRPG @symatt @MonteJCook @YasukiHumai @evilkipper @thechriscormier @kindalas @Gaelcon @JonBra… 23 hours ago