Traveller: Arrr! There Be Piratey d66 Lists Over Yander!
Two new d66 lists are released today for your role playing games in the far future. The first is d66 Pirate Ship Names 2. Need more ship names of raiders, thieves, and dread pirates, this list have them all. Never let your encounters in deep space go without a properly fearsome name.
Up next we have d66 Pirate Bases. Every pirate needs a place to rest, refuel and sell off their ill-gotten goods. These places provide the names for bases and stations of adventure. Just remember to always keep your side arm fully loaded. Make your players seek out the pirate bases to get back stolen cargo and encounter a new worlds of adventure.
Treasury of the Sands (PFRPG)
- Hey everyone. Be sure to check out Rite Publishing's Bundle of Holding sale. It benefits breast cancer research.... fb.me/3nHhfhiGW 7 hours ago
- Running a high level #Pathfinder game, this is THE monster book to have. dld.bz/dxfTx 7 hours ago
- Oh no! Its an Asthma of Mites! #Pathfinder jonbrazer.com/2014/09/17/pat… fb.me/6JJEkXStO 12 hours ago
- Pathfinder: An Asthma of Mites wp.me/pkfHI-Jt 13 hours ago
- Did you check out the new #Pathfinder playable construct race we posted yesterday? Read about the Wyrwoods today. dld.bz/dxs5Q 1 day ago