Traveller: Arrr! There Be Piratey d66 Lists Over Yander!
Two new d66 lists are released today for your role playing games in the far future. The first is d66 Pirate Ship Names 2. Need more ship names of raiders, thieves, and dread pirates, this list have them all. Never let your encounters in deep space go without a properly fearsome name.
Up next we have d66 Pirate Bases. Every pirate needs a place to rest, refuel and sell off their ill-gotten goods. These places provide the names for bases and stations of adventure. Just remember to always keep your side arm fully loaded. Make your players seek out the pirate bases to get back stolen cargo and encounter a new worlds of adventure.
Vehicles of War (PFRPG)
Get some badass vehicles today for $1 during the I'm Not Going to PaizoCon Sale over at d20PFSRD.com.
- Doing the #DayJob to the soundtrack to #ConanTheBarbarian. It makes everything epic. 4 hours ago
- RT @BruceCordell: If the urge to 'make the world a better place' came with instructions, then 'burning out and doing nothing' probably isn'… 8 hours ago
- Waiting at the bank is going to cost me my daily walk, but at least I am standing as opposed to sitting like I do at the day job. 8 hours ago
- The money that was sitting that account collecting dust will soon cut my student loan in half. 8 hours ago
- At the bank. I'm about to close the company checking account. I do everything through @PayPal now there's no need for the bank account. 8 hours ago