Traveller: Arrr! There Be Piratey d66 Lists Over Yander!
Two new d66 lists are released today for your role playing games in the far future. The first is d66 Pirate Ship Names 2. Need more ship names of raiders, thieves, and dread pirates, this list have them all. Never let your encounters in deep space go without a properly fearsome name.
Up next we have d66 Pirate Bases. Every pirate needs a place to rest, refuel and sell off their ill-gotten goods. These places provide the names for bases and stations of adventure. Just remember to always keep your side arm fully loaded. Make your players seek out the pirate bases to get back stolen cargo and encounter a new worlds of adventure.
Deadly Delves: Rescue from Tyrkaven (5e)
- Just tried #StarWarsBattlefront. Couldn't kill a single tie fighter that I didn't crash into. 4 days ago
- Hey, I'm waiting for @trump to yell, "Off With His Head!" at someone during a rally. #scifichat 4 days ago
- A3: Zeus wears a mech battle suit that shoots lightning #scifichat 4 days ago
- Does Batman ever fight zombies? #scifichat 4 days ago
- How about Alien vs Zombies. AvZ #scifichat 4 days ago