Traveller: Foreven Worlds: Vehicles Preview
We are currently putting the final touches on Foreven Worlds: Vehicles of the Frontier and we thought we would share a pair of the final pages here. First up, we have the Cyberpuma, an extremely fast sports car for the wealthier individuals in the Foreven Sector. You will note it has an Optional Equipment package so you you can upgrade your vehicle for a small fee. The other vehicle here is a Zhodani grav tank that is no longer in production, but is sold to many of the Consulate’s allies throughout the sector. Click on the images below to see them upclose.
These vehicles are designed for the Foreven Worlds setting but they work just as well anywhere else in the Official Traveller Universe or any other setting you desire. Their descriptions include minor references to Foreven Worlds, making it easy for you to integrate the vehicles into any setting you desire.
“Traveller” and the Foreven logo are Trademarks owned by Far Future Enterprises, Inc. and are used with permission. The Traveller Main Rulebook is available from Mongoose Publishing.
Vehicles of War (PFRPG)
- Q: If a GM said "Do not trust the ear that sees all. The ear speaks only to deceive," would you think, "cryptic message" or "bad LotR rip"? 18 hours ago
- Question: If the GM said in a game, "Do not trust the ear that sees all. The ear speaks only to deceive," will... fb.me/1fB2eVo4k 18 hours ago
- A picture from tonight's #dnd5e game. We're playing Hoard of the Dragon Queen by @KoboldPress. Really enjoying it. http://t.co/yp3lszcjgh 2 days ago
- A picture from my Dungeons and dragons game tonight. We are playing Hoard of the Dragon Queen written by Kobold... fb.me/3e7zohbmO 2 days ago
- RT @13thAge: Audio of the GM Roundtable at #GenCon featuring @robheinsoo @SlyFlourish @cthulhuchick and @waderockett owl.li/3pe3Wq 2 days ago