Traveller: Foreven Worlds: Vehicles Preview
We are currently putting the final touches on Foreven Worlds: Vehicles of the Frontier and we thought we would share a pair of the final pages here. First up, we have the Cyberpuma, an extremely fast sports car for the wealthier individuals in the Foreven Sector. You will note it has an Optional Equipment package so you you can upgrade your vehicle for a small fee. The other vehicle here is a Zhodani grav tank that is no longer in production, but is sold to many of the Consulate’s allies throughout the sector. Click on the images below to see them upclose.
These vehicles are designed for the Foreven Worlds setting but they work just as well anywhere else in the Official Traveller Universe or any other setting you desire. Their descriptions include minor references to Foreven Worlds, making it easy for you to integrate the vehicles into any setting you desire.
“Traveller” and the Foreven logo are Trademarks owned by Far Future Enterprises, Inc. and are used with permission. The Traveller Main Rulebook is available from Mongoose Publishing.
Vehicles of War (PFRPG)
Get some badass vehicles today for $1 during the I'm Not Going to PaizoCon Sale over at d20PFSRD.com.
- RT @Wizards_DnD: The new #DnD website is up, including a fancy new teaser for Tyranny of Dragons! dnd.wizards.com 3 days ago
- #ChristmasInJuly on @DriveThruRPG ends in 14 minutes!!! Run, don't walk to get 25% off. #Traveller #PFRPG #13thAge rpg.drivethrustuff.com/rpg_xmas_in_ju… 3 days ago
- Doing the #DayJob to the soundtrack to #ConanTheBarbarian. It makes everything epic. 4 days ago
- RT @BruceCordell: If the urge to 'make the world a better place' came with instructions, then 'burning out and doing nothing' probably isn'… 4 days ago
- Waiting at the bank is going to cost me my daily walk, but at least I am standing as opposed to sitting like I do at the day job. 4 days ago