Always Keep A Knife In Your Boot And A Trick Up Your Sleeve
Gouge your foes’ eyes and bring the pain down on them! Get the drop on your enemies before they can reach your allies! Supplement your suave with a little spellcraft! Hurl knives with deadly accuracy! Rogues are the wily utility support that every party needs, moving with grace and panache and striking when no one expects it. Now you can go beyond the core book and expand your character’s unique suite of skills to complement any adventuring style.
13 Rogue Talents and Powers is the latest in our 13 Class Options series for the 13th Age Roleplaying Game. Inside this 10-page PDF, you will find:
- 3 New Rogue Talents for making an arcane dabbler, a purveyor of illicit magical goods, or a knife-throwing expert
- 3 New 1st Level Powers to bolster you against groups of monsters, halt an enemy in their tracks, or hurt a foe worse than they’ve hurt you when you’re staggered
- 2 New 3rd Level Powers for escaping pesky restraints or finding an unfair advantage in a fight
- 2 New 5th Level Powers that add a sly flourish to your strikes or enhance your dual wielding abilities
- 2 New 7th Level Powers to execute a defensive plan or bring the pain late in the game
- 1 New 9th Level Power for getting an ally out of any tight spot
Sneak, Steal, and Swashbuckle To Your Heart’s Content in the 13th Age.
Download 13 Rogue Talents and Powers today at JonBrazer.com.