Go beyond the standard fantasy races and play a new breed of hero! These intrepid adventurers forge their place in legends with claw, fin, spell, and sword. Now you can play one of these heroic races in your home game and battle monsters like never before.
Book of Heroic Races: Age of Races introduces 10 of playable races for your 13th Age Compatible game. This supplement gives you everything you need to include the following races at your Fantasy Grounds table:
- Androids, born of logic and circuitry originating from beyond the stars
- Catfolk, who can reroll an attack or save once per battle
- Geppettoans, wooden constructs who rebelled against their former masters
- Gillfolk, human-like dwellers of the deep sea fighting the horrors below
- Hagborn, who can reroll an attack or save once per battle
- Lizardfolk, which bite and tear their enemies to shreds
- Merfolk, who can sing a siren’s song to doom their enemies
- Moonblooded, half-lycanthropes who become bestial in battle
- Samsarans, that can draw on their past lives to aid them in battle
- Tengus, crow-like creatures consumed with greed and avarice
Be Heroic With These New Races Today!