Today only, we are running a $2 Sale on all of our items currently on sale that normally sell for more than $4. That is a minimum of 50% off the regular price and as much as 80% off. That’s right, you can get our PDFs that are normally $10 for the rock bottom price of $2. This mean for Pathfinder you can grab for $2:
- Book of Beasts: Legendary Foes
- Book of Beasts: Monsters of the River Nations
- Book of Beasts: Monsters of the Shadow Plane
- Book of Heroic Races Compendium
- Book of Heroic Races: Half-Faerie Dragons
- Book of Heroic Races: Reapers
- Book of Heroic Races: Seelings
- Book of the River Nations: Complete Player’s Reference for Kingdom Building
- Deadly Delves: Along Came a Spider
- Deadly Delves: Quests of the Sands
- Deadly Delves: Reign of Ruin
- Deadly Delves: To Claw the Surface
- Shadowsfall: Shadow Plane Player’s Companion
For 5th Edition, don’t miss out on:
For 13th Age, download right now:
Like we talked about yesterday with our 5e releases and the day before with Pathfinder, our Traveller releases are available now for 25% off for the Christmas in July Sale. We have a wide array of Traveller books on sale now at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow that you should grab right now. Act fast since this sale end on July 29th. Right now, you can you can get a great price on:
- the D66 Compendium 2 as well as the d66 Compendium
- Mech Tech ‘n’ bot: Mech Squadrons and Fighters and Small Ships
- Foreven Worlds: Vehicles of the Frontier and Alespron, Fessor, Massina, and Tsokabar Subsectors
Hey 5e Fans. Like we said yesterday with Pathfinder, today starts the annual Christmas in July Sale at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. It started earlier today and will be running until July 29. We have three excellent products for Fifth Edition on sale now.
- Those that want to play a new race should check out the 5-STAR rated Book of Heroic Races: Player Races 1. These fun races will give your players exciting options for some time to come.
- A great way to start off your campaign is the 4-Star rated Deadly Delves: Along Came a Spider. This 1st-level adventure is a great way to start off a creepy campaign for your players. Those that hate spiders, like me, will remember this adventure for a long time to come.
- Continue your campaign with the 5-STAR rated Deadly Delves: Rescue from Tyrkaven. This 2nd-level adventure starts the players off with hunting down murdrous hobgoblin and ends up having the players take on the servants of a long-forgotten deity. Even though the Pathfinder version of this adventure came out first, it was written for Fifth Edition.
Its that time of year again! The Christmas in July Sale at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow will be starting on 21st of June (tomorrow!!!) and running through the 29th. JBE will have quite a bit on sale for Pathfinder this year. If you wanted anything of ours, this is the best time to pick it up. Here are a few of the highlights:
- All of the Deadly Delve Adventures like To Claw the Surface, Quests of the Sands, and Reign of Ruin
- All of the Book of Beasts like the dark foes in Monsters of the Shadow Plane and high level monsters in Legendary Foes
- The Book of Heroic Races Compendium
- and much more; find it all right here.
With the 1st issue of the the Foreven Worlds Adventure Path, Prelude to War: The Rose of Death coming together, I thought I would talk a bit about what is inside. The center of the adventure is the adventure, of course, but what else is inside. One of things I am putting the final touches on now is details on a group called the Army of Unity.
Who exactly are the Army of Unity you ask and what bearing do they have to do with the adventure. The Army of Unity are a group the players are being sent to interact with, and possibly strike a blow to them. So we are including an article about the organization, telling about what the group actually stands for, what is their history, how wide spread are they. That last one is important since we all know player characters have a nasty habit of blowing things up far more than any game master can foresee. By talking about how widespread the group is means that even if the characters make an enormous kaboom, the could still encounter members of the Army of Unity that want a little payback.
The Army of Unity started off as a peaceful group in the Cornathian Empire having illegal narcotic-fueled orgies known as psisight. Not only is this drug illegal for its addictive properties that are a detriment to the user’s long term health, it grants minor psionic powers to its users for a limited time. Since all psionic activities are illegal in the Cornathian Empire, the police force were far from gentle when arresting members of this group, and they choose to fight back, becoming an army.
The adventure itself is written to not require a map of the station, but since some gamers love using maps and even more love looking at and studying maps, I created the map of their secret asteroid base. Below is the (nearly completed) floor plan of Decks 1 and 2. Check it out. I hope you like it.
Coming later this summer is The Rose of Death, our first adventure in the Prelude to War adventure path. Earlier this week, we got in some of the artwork for this adventure and I wanted to show it off to you.
Each of these four characters play an important part in the adventure. Exactly what that part is, you will have to wait and find out. *evil grin*
This adventure is a good introduction of what life is like beyond the safety of the Imperium. The characters get to see first hand how things can quickly go from a normal average day to a terrible day when there is no massive over-government keeping major criminals in check and and the law enforcement (mostly) honest.
Beyond the adventure itself, we give you an indepth look into the planet Cornath. This is really helpful when the characters want to go sightseeing on a different continent. Alternatively, if you want to have your character originally from here, this will help you see what life you can expect on this superearth, letting you talk in game like you really are from the planet.
Illustrations by Brian Brinlee.