The Book of Beasts: Legendary Foes, the latest in the award-winning Book of Beast series, details the deadliest and most frightening monsters ever to grace your gaming table. Bring new life and peril to your mythic adventures with these fierce monsters and high level NPCs.
This 68-page, beautiful full-color monster tome features:
- 34 brand new monsters ranging from CR 15-25
- 11 high level NPCs and classed monsters, each are difficult builds, saving you considerable work
- 3 demigods with enough detail and NPCs for you to build an entire campaign around
- 12 brand new traps ranging from CR 15-24, to keep your players on their toes
- Easy-to-use references and links, allowing you to look up rules you are sure of with a minimum of effort
Make your players afraid of monsters again. Make them tremble with fear.
Monsters that go bump in the night stalk the living eternally. Within this book, you’ll find a host of these creatures for use in your home game. Face off against cruel kytons, deadly shadows, mindless zombies, life drinking plants, town swallowing worms, and things far worse. Can your characters survive these darkened evils
The Monsters of the Shadow Plane is the latest in the award-winning Book of Beasts series and details new monsters from for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Inside you will find:
- More than 55 brand new monsters all themed for the Plane of Shadows
- Low-level monsters like the monkeybat and the dull mite
- Mid-level monsters like the nightstalker, clawed kadian, and the phantasm swarm
- High-level monsters like the black worm, deathhand, and starak
- The new Darkened template to help you get more life out of your favorite monsters
Bring the fight to these shadowy monsters before the darkness envelops you
The Book of Beasts: Monster of the River Nations describes new fierce and fantastic denizens of the Lands of Low Character. This volume teems with never-before-seen magical beasts, capricious fey, tormented undead and vicious plant creatures. Bring New Life and peril to your adventures.
The Book of Beasts: Monsters of the River Nations is a fully Pathfinder Compatible supplement containing twenty-four brand new monsters, several pre-stated out humanoid encounters, new diseases, templates, haunts, drugs and gambling games. The Book of Beasts is available at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow, d20PFSRD and Paizo.com.
Get more life out of your favorite monsters with Book of Beasts: Monster Variations. This collection of 21 traditional monsters are varied in ways to keep them feeling fresh and unique. Plus there are designer’s notes that take you through the various steps of modifying these monsters and the reasons behind it. This will help you in creating unique takes on old monsters for your game.
This holiday season, treat your players to this collection of winter-themed monsters that is perfect for either your ongoing game or a special holiday one-shot! From the monster experts at Jon Brazer Enterprises comes an innovative collection of dangerous toy soldiers, deadly fruitcake and troublesome little fey that teleport from stocking to stocking. Beware of the singing undead that travel from door to door, and flee from the savage blade of the dreaded Wild Hunter!
This collection of nine monsters will delight everyone at your table, so bring these seasonal troops into your campaign now. Enjoy this cold weather gift this holiday season, or any time of the year!
Book of Beasts: Wandering Monsters 1 from Jon Brazer Enterprises describes new fierce and fantastic denizens for many campaigns. This fully bookmarked PDF includes 5 new monsters that provide players with new challenges and new difficulties to face. These monster include:
- Blightdaemon (CR 4): daemon of disease that leaves a trail of death in its path,
- Death Adept (CR 8): an undead priest and commander of the undead forces,
- Mantian (CR 5): a mantis-looking magical creature with deadly poison stingers,
- Remembrant (CR 3): a flying undead that remembers those that wronged it in life, and
- Rock Ophidian (CR 3): a salamander-looking dragon that spits balls of acid at its dinner.
Enhance your world and your game with these monsters.
Fully fleshed-out hirlings and arch-nemeses for your characters await within! The Book of Friends and Foes: Ratfolk of the Ruins delivers seven NPCs to expand your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. These ratfolk will keep your characters guessing who to trust and what deadly danger lurks around the corner. Covering CR 1/2-8, these NPCs will steal your evil Game Master’s heart along with the player’s gold pouches. Use these friends and foes to hang plot hooks and move your adventure along.
This 12-page PDF includes 7 ratfolk NPCs with complete statblocks using options from beyond the Core Rulebook. Enhance your World and Your Game Today. Available now at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow.com, Paizo.com or OpenGamingStore.
Get personal – Fully fleshed arch-nemeses and assassins for your characters await within! The Book of Friends and Foes: Assassins in the River Nations delivers eight NPCs to fill out your kingdom building game. These assassins will keep your the characters guessing where the next deadly threat will come from next. Covering CR 6-13, these assassins will cover your death squad needs for much of the adventure path. Use these deadly foes to hang plot hooks and move your adventure along.
Inside this supplement, you will find:
- Muffin Brownbottle, Death’s Chef, Rogue 5/Assassin 2
- Jolanta Adanski, the Grave Cackler, Witch 7/Assassin 1
- Qog Kirgon, the Mountain Stalker, Ranger 5/Assassin 4
- Dyali Starwater, Heirophant of the Dying Moon Cult, Cleric 9/Assassin 1
- Koron, Warmaster of Death, Fighter 9/Assassin 2
- Mariana, Master of Disguise, Rogue 5/Assassin 7
- Akanor, Funeral Singer, Bard 10/Assassin 3
- Ceriddaia Shimmerstar, the Sword Breaker, Magus 14
This PDF supplement comes complete with a Hero Lab file, allowing for the quickest possible integration into your game.
Get personal—fully fleshed arch-nemeses and cohorts for your characters await within! The Book of Friends and Foes delivers five NPCs to fill out your game session. Each supplement describes distinctive personalities based on a locale or theme and targeted to a specific CR range. Built for character interaction, these NPCs can both help and hinder a party as your story requires. Use them to hang plot hooks and move your adventure along.
Go Under the Mountain and meet your doom and your comrade in arms. Inside this CR 5–7 supplement, you will find:
- Sak’Aeda—the dark creeper out to hunt dwarves
- Samm Kull—the human at home in the deep caverns as any dwarf and twice as gruff
- Night Wraith—the vampiric champion and advisor to the svirfneblin court
- Dead-Eye Grimpick—the dwarven priestess and clan executioner
- Merrin Rubneck—the retired warrior and owner of the Headless Orc Brewhall