Beware The Blackener Of Bright Waters, For She Is Come Again
Rumors of death move like a plague through the Crannogtowns of the Great Swamp—of ranger patrols mysteriously disappearing on routine scouting missions, of a winged shadow that blots out the midday sun, and of entire villages slaughtered, their homes left burning and the victims’ flesh melted from their bones. All evidence gathered from the sites of these massacres points to the heart of the Great Swamp, where an ancient and primitive tribe of lizardmen have ruled from an abandoned human temple for centuries on end. The Crannogtowns’ protectors, the Stormhammer Rangers, warn that horrid half-dragon monstrosities still stalk the bogs and travelers would do well to stay away from the inner swamp. Yet the killing and the carnage continue, and the people of the Crannogs plead for heroes to aid them now as they did in days long forgotten. Are you up to the challenge?
Reign Of Ruin is the first full-length adventure module in Jon Brazer Enterprises’ Deadly Delves product line, and is compatible with the ENnie-award winning 13th Age Roleplaying Game. This adventure is designed to challenge five 4th-level PCs like no other content has to date. Inside this volume, you’ll find:
- More than 20 fully-developed new monsters for your 13th Age campaign
- Eight new traps and eight new magic items waiting to be discovered, ranging from the entertaining to the awe-inspiring
- Full-color maps of a Crannogtown village, as well as five floors of a terrifying temple dungeon
- Story hooks that help GMs tie their players’ characters directly into the adventure using the Icon system
- Specialized advice on playing a cunning black dragon against a group of PCs in a dangerous game of cat and mouse
- Optional rules for using tactical terrain in select encounters
- Enough content to take five 4th-level PCs from the Adventurer to Champion tier of play, with ideas to extend the story even further once you’re done exploring the temple
Dangers Unknown. Treasures Untold. Adventure Awaits.
In a long running campaign involving the the forces of undead, you are going to need lots of NPC names. Age of Icons: 100 Lich Queen Agents is here to help. This list of 100 names will give you the inspiration you need for when you are planning your next gaming session. Additionally, 5 of the agents in the list receive full stat blocks; each comes complete with relations to the other icons, giving you hooks to create your own adventures with. Beautifully illustrated, this supplement is ideal for your 13th Age campaign.
The 5 NPCs detailed inside are
- Crematys, the Dragon-Lich (10th level caster)
- The Devouring Dark, Colossal Shadow (8th level blocker)
- Gravedigger Bob, Ghoul Commoner (5th level leader)
- Gravewing, Diseased Roc (12th level spoiler)
- Ihar the Rusted Blade, Wight Mercenary (7th level troop)
Never be caught unprepared when GMing a lich and her agents.
Each character has backgrounds that helps you succeed at non-combat skills. This unique history helps to flesh out your character and explains who you are as much as how you got here. Age of Ideas: Character Backgrounds is a list of 100 ideas that will help you find the exact background you are looking for with your character.
Inside this 3 page PDF, you will find 100 background ideas that include:
- 22 Butterflykeeper
- 29 City Guard/Gate Keeper
- 42 Executioner/Torturer
- 94 Temple Slave
Give your Character Fantastical Life Today.
Terrible beasts, intimidating giants, freezing insects and other dangers of nature await you within the Book of Beasts: Monsters of the Great Druid. These inspiring monsters let you assault, frighten or befriend your players in new and exciting ways. Each has some connection to the Great Druid Icon, a powerful lover of nature that will stop at nothing to prevent the encroachment of civilization upon the wilderness. The exact nature of that connection is for you to know and your players to discover.
Inside this 12 page PDF, you will find 11 monsters that:
- range from levels 0 through 7
- fill the caster, leader, mook, spoiler, troop, and wrecker roles
- have a unique connection to the Great Druid Icon as well as other Icons in your game
Challenge your players in ways they never expected.