We got word from the printer that the Book of Beasts: Monsters of the River Nations is on its way to the warehouse. Which means it should be at your local game store in 2-3 weeks. We just added a new section to the website. Listed in the Current Releases menu at the top, Upcoming Releases lists Jon Brazer Enterprises’s upcoming books, tells a little about them and lets you preorder. Now you can be the first to read all about lizards that pop out of their victim’s stomach, dragons that spit boiling water, and undead that make people drown on land.
- Book of Heroes: Heroic Fighter Archetypes (5e)Weapon Masters and Martial Champions Other adventurers sometimes consider fighters to be nothing more than dumb brutes—prove them wrong with this supplement! Build a fighter with enough new tricks to make your rogue jealous, and employ tactics no barbarian can comprehend. Mix magic with your martial prowess, and become a knight of wits. Inside the […]
- Book of Feats: 3 Monk Styles (PFRPG) PDFThe Martial Magic of Monks Monks are the undisputed masters of of the mystical martial arts. Through discipline, determination, and years of practice, they can produce effects on par with the spells of mages. Within these pages are three new styles perfect for monks looking to rival the power of magic. Inside the 7 pages […]
- Star Battles: Space Map Pack (Starfinder RPG) VTTThis collection of stunning maps designed for Fantasy Grounds includes 12 incredible scenes of space and is ideal for a ship fights in your science fiction/science fantasy campaign. Each map includes a gridless version, a square grid, and a hex grid so you can use these in any game system. Star Battles: Space Map Pack […]
- Deadly Delves: Along Came a Spider (5e) (2019 edition)These Spiders Aren’t So Itsy Bitsy Giant spiders have overrun Mossdale, and every last villager is either dead and dessicated, or cocooned and abducted. But what were they after, and who coordinated the vermin to attack en masse? Could it have been the local ettercap or a crazed arachnophile druid… or was something far more […]
- 13 Rogue Talents and Powers (13th Age Compatible)Always Keep A Knife In Your Boot And A Trick Up Your Sleeve Gouge your foes’ eyes and bring the pain down on them! Get the drop on your enemies before they can reach your allies! Supplement your suave with a little spellcraft! Hurl knives with deadly accuracy! Rogues are the wily utility support that […]