Jon Brazer would like to welcome our two new co-editors to Jon Brazer Enterprises. From Not Far From GenCon, Indiana, we are pleased to have Kevin Morris join us. Having studied English and Classical Studies, this is Kevin’s first major credit in the RPG industry. He will be spearheading our Book of Heroic Races series, helping us to produce some amazingly playable races! And from North Carolina, we are pleased to introduce Richard Moore. Professionally, Richard specializes in web publications and marketing. He will be editing the Shadowsfall setting, detailing the Plane of Shadows and the vile undeadness that thrives there! We are thrilled to have both of these gentlemen on our team. Please join me in welcoming them to Jon Brazer Enterprises.
- Book of Heroes: Heroic Fighter Archetypes (5e)Weapon Masters and Martial Champions Other adventurers sometimes consider fighters to be nothing more than dumb brutes—prove them wrong with this supplement! Build a fighter with enough new tricks to make your rogue jealous, and employ tactics no barbarian can comprehend. Mix magic with your martial prowess, and become a knight of wits. Inside the […]
- Book of Feats: 3 Monk Styles (PFRPG) PDFThe Martial Magic of Monks Monks are the undisputed masters of of the mystical martial arts. Through discipline, determination, and years of practice, they can produce effects on par with the spells of mages. Within these pages are three new styles perfect for monks looking to rival the power of magic. Inside the 7 pages […]
- Star Battles: Space Map Pack (Starfinder RPG) VTTThis collection of stunning maps designed for Fantasy Grounds includes 12 incredible scenes of space and is ideal for a ship fights in your science fiction/science fantasy campaign. Each map includes a gridless version, a square grid, and a hex grid so you can use these in any game system. Star Battles: Space Map Pack […]
- Deadly Delves: Along Came a Spider (5e) (2019 edition)These Spiders Aren’t So Itsy Bitsy Giant spiders have overrun Mossdale, and every last villager is either dead and dessicated, or cocooned and abducted. But what were they after, and who coordinated the vermin to attack en masse? Could it have been the local ettercap or a crazed arachnophile druid… or was something far more […]
- 13 Rogue Talents and Powers (13th Age Compatible)Always Keep A Knife In Your Boot And A Trick Up Your Sleeve Gouge your foes’ eyes and bring the pain down on them! Get the drop on your enemies before they can reach your allies! Supplement your suave with a little spellcraft! Hurl knives with deadly accuracy! Rogues are the wily utility support that […]