It is only 10 days until we Starfinder Compatible Publishers can release our products, and it is well past time I start sharing with you what you will be seeing from us right out of the gate. The first thing that every GM needs is an awesome grid to have space battles. I mean, what is a science fiction game without space battles and if you can’t do so on an awesome map, it just isn’t going to look nearly as good. So JBE is here to give you pre-printed terrain for your games to look amazing. Click on the images to see higher resolution of these awesome maps that will be available on day one.
- Star Battles: Large Asteroids Space Battle Map (VTT)Have the Perfect Map for Your Space Fight! Is a large ship hiding in an asteroid field? Looking to do some meteoroid mining in pirate held territory? Now bring these scenes to life on your virtual tabletop and inspire awesomeness in your games. Star Battles: Large Asteroids Space Battle Map is the perfect backdrop to […]
- Star Battles: Asteroid Field Space Battle MapHave the perfect map for your space fight. Is your ship escaping enemy fighters and you fly into an asteroid field? Now you have to dodge their fire as well as the space rocks ahead of you. Is the crew looking for a lost ship hidden by the meteoroids? Now you can have the exact […]
- d66 Terra System: Outer Planets Station and Facility NamesThe outer planets of our solar system were colonized long before humanity developed the technology to jump to different solar systems. Each of those facilities and space stations has a name. So if you want to game in our solar system, you don’t have to worry about naming them with d66 Terra System: Outer Planets […]
- d66 Bounty Hunter Ship NamesHunting down fugitives wherever they go, bounty hunters always get their target. Download d66 Bounty Hunter Ship Names and make their ship names as cool as they are. 23 Detective Slaughter 33 Freedom’s Nemesis 55 Steel Manacles
- 13 Class Options Bundle for Fantasy Grounds (13th Age Compatible)Always Keep Your Spells Ready and a Trick Up Your Sleeve Play the character you have always wanted in the 13th Age. These new class options for the Cleric, Fighter, Rogue, and Wizard classes are just what you need to bring down the toughest monsters and make your game worthy of the best stories for […]