Get personal—fully fleshed arch-nemeses and cohorts for your characters await within! The Book of Friends and Foes delivers five NPCs to fill out your game session. Each supplement describes distinctive personalities based on a locale or theme and targeted to a specific CR range. Built for character interaction, these NPCs can both help and hinder a party as your story requires. Use them to hang plot hooks and move your adventure along.
Go Under the Mountain and meet your doom and your comrade in arms. Inside this CR 5–7 supplement, you will find:
- Sak’Aeda—the dark creeper out to hunt dwarves
- Samm Kull—the human at home in the deep caverns as any dwarf and twice as gruff
- Night Wraith—the vampiric champion and advisor to the svirfneblin court
- Dead-Eye Grimpick—the dwarven priestess and clan executioner
- Merrin Rubneck—the retired warrior and owner of the Headless Orc Brewhall