When You Call Forth The Dead, What Horrors Will Answer?
The Barony of Petane has lost its sole remaining heir at sea, and the artifact which the Petane noble line wields to ensure the region’s prosperity will only function for a member of their bloodline. To ensure that her family’s legacy continues for the sake of her realm, Baroness Jelia Petane seeks a group of experienced adventurers to delve into the Tombs of Valor and resurrect a long-lost ancestor using a powerful ancient amulet secured by the Barony’s operatives—just find his tomb, activate the amulet, and escort him back to the Baroness. Easy, right? Right…
Nine Lives For Petane is an exciting adventure module in Jon Brazer Enterprises’ Deadly Delves series and is compatible with the best-selling Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. This adventure is designed to challenge four to five 12th-level PCs like no other content has to date. Inside this volume, you’ll find:
- 9 New and Variant Monsters, including demonic vampire spawn, a psionic ghoul and her tormented psyche, an aboleth spawned from the Abyss, and a vengeful bloodrager whose anger burns from beyond the grave
- 6 Fully-Statted New NPCs, including a tiefling ally and a multitude of new catfolk adversaries suitable for use in any campaign
- 2 Unique Traps to confound your players
- A Full-Color Map of the Tombs of Valor
- A New Magic Item which can act as the impetus for an entire campaign arc—the amulet of nine lives
- Enough content to get your group of 12th-level PCs all the way to 13th level
Dangers Unknown. Treasures Untold. Adventure Awaits.
Deadly Delves: 9 Lives for Petane is an adventure for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and is designed for a group of four-to-five 12th-level characters and will be released tomorrow. You can download this adventures at the JBE Shop. You can also find them at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow, Paizo, and the Open Gaming Store.