Heroes That Go Bump In The Night
Among the shapechangers, skinwalkers stand alone as defenders of humanity against the evil beings that hunt by the moon’s pale light. Shunned by the very people they fight to protect, skinwalkers prowl the night as creatures divided: part human and part beast. This unique state of being is both their blessing and their curse. With these new options, you can play a skinwalker character: a beast of nature using your powers for good!
Book of Heroic Races: Advanced Skinwalkers gives you everything you need to play a skinwalker character. This 22-page supplement features:
- Standard Racial Traits for playing a skinwalker, an alternate racial trait, and 3 new character traits to customize your character for this unique play experience
- 17 New Character Class Options including 4 new archetypes like the beastwalker druid and the kinetic assailant soulknife, 4 new barbarian/skald rage powers, 4 new hunter animal foci, and the lunar shaman spirit
- 7 New Feats expanding on shapeshifting abilities
- 6 New Shapeshifter-Themed Spells
- 4 New Magic Items
- 3 New Deities, each with a unique perspective on defending the wilderness
- Details on skinwalker adventurers as well as suggestions on how to incorporate this race into your own campaign
Be Heroic with This Advanced Race Today!
Book of Heroic Races: Advanced Skinwalkers is part of the Book of Heroic Races: Advanced Compendium. Download the Book of Heroic Races: Advanced Compendium now at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow, d20PFSRD, and Paizo.com.