When good turns fanatical, are you prepared to put a stop to it? Delve into the Temple of Luminescence and face many that would otherwise be allies. This high level adventure is coming soon for Fifth Edition from Jon Brazer Enterprises.
- d66 Space Station Namesd66 Space Station Names provides instantaneous named for the myriad of orbital cities, relay stations, weapons platforms, and research facilities floating among the stars in your game. 11 Armic Laboratory and Observatory 12 Avalar Security Station VII 13 Calnik Marine Training Facility
- d66 Mercenary Company Namesd66 Mercenary Company Names gives a unique name to groups for players to encounter. Additionally, it serves as an inspirational spring board for players searching for their own group’s identity. 11 268th Armed Defenders 12 71st Tactical Space Squad 13 Alpha Dog Fighters
- d66 Planet’s Main Industryd66 Planet’s Main Industry gives you a quick method to characterize a planet and bring it to life. Never have another planet, moon, or base in your universe without a reason for why they are there. 22 Farming: Illegal Narcotics 34 Manufacturing: Pharmaceutical 56 Training: Army
- d66 Vehicle Manufacturer Namesd66 Vehicle Manufacturer Names delivers 36 names for vehicle manufacturers. Whether you are looking for a massive, multi-planetary corporation that produces gravcars and much more or a small local specialty company that hand makes flyers and ground cars, this list is here to help. 14 Aurora Skycars 24 Deep Blue Submersibles 52 Quadssytem Sports Cars
- d66 Things That Happened While You Were in Jump SpaceQuite a bit can happen during that week when you are in jump space. The last you heard, all was fine on the planet and you emerge to food riots, a megacorp announce expansion plans, or perhaps war broke out. Perhaps something happened on your ship while you were away from reality, like a powersurge […]