Even though I launched the company a month and a half ago, I’ve been preparing for this for over a year. And I know what my favorite part of actually running a company is. Its getting the first look at the possibilities. In recent weeks I’ve ordered some art for my next line of products. First piece came in last night. Its beautiful. Its absolutely beautiful. I’ll be launching the line with it, and I can’t wait to share it with everyone. It really is thrilling to see what lies ahead. Expect the line to launch sometime in July. I want at least 4 products complete before publishing. In the meantime, I have much work to do.
- Book of Heroic Races: Age of Races for Fantasy Grounds (13th Age Compatible)A New Age for These Races Go beyond the standard fantasy races and play a new breed of hero! These intrepid adventurers forge their place in legends with claw, fin, spell, and sword. Now you can play one of these heroic races in your home game and battle monsters like never before. Book of Heroic […]
- Book of Heroes: Heroic Fighter Archetypes (5e)Weapon Masters and Martial Champions Other adventurers sometimes consider fighters to be nothing more than dumb brutes—prove them wrong with this supplement! Build a fighter with enough new tricks to make your rogue jealous, and employ tactics no barbarian can comprehend. Mix magic with your martial prowess, and become a knight of wits. Inside the […]
- Book of Feats: 3 Monk Styles (PFRPG) PDFThe Martial Magic of Monks Monks are the undisputed masters of of the mystical martial arts. Through discipline, determination, and years of practice, they can produce effects on par with the spells of mages. Within these pages are three new styles perfect for monks looking to rival the power of magic. Inside the 7 pages […]
- Star Battles: Space Map Pack (Starfinder RPG) VTTThis collection of stunning maps designed for Fantasy Grounds includes 12 incredible scenes of space and is ideal for a ship fights in your science fiction/science fantasy campaign. Each map includes a gridless version, a square grid, and a hex grid so you can use these in any game system. Star Battles: Space Map Pack […]
- Deadly Delves: Along Came a Spider (5e) (2019 edition)These Spiders Aren’t So Itsy Bitsy Giant spiders have overrun Mossdale, and every last villager is either dead and dessicated, or cocooned and abducted. But what were they after, and who coordinated the vermin to attack en masse? Could it have been the local ettercap or a crazed arachnophile druid… or was something far more […]