Are you going to GenCon? No? Neither are we. We at Jon Brazer Enterprises want to give you the next best thing, namely getting your favorite PDFs at 20% off. From now through Aug 7th, you can grab ALL of our PDFs (that are over 50 cents) for 20% off. That’s right! All of them. Even our newest release: Book of the River Nations: Complete Player’s Reference to Kingdom Building is on sale for 20% off.
- 13 Barbarian Talents and Feats (13th Age Compatible)Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, Hear Their Lamentations Cut down wounded foes with prejudice! Scream in fury as you cross the rubicon in the blink of an eye! Teach the teeming hordes the true meaning of fear and rage! Barbarians strike relentlessly and decisively, cutting through enemy lines before their compatriots can […]
- Book of Heroes: Fearless Barbarian Paths (5e) PDFDevastate Your Enemies with Fury Beware the raging barbarian, who can unleash destructive forces that few others can conceive, let alone achieve. Now you can play the barbarian hero you have always wanted to. Tap into your demonic heritage and conquer those that oppose you or show your passion and anger to win the day. […]
- Book of Heroic Races: Age of Races for Fantasy Grounds (13th Age Compatible)A New Age for These Races Go beyond the standard fantasy races and play a new breed of hero! These intrepid adventurers forge their place in legends with claw, fin, spell, and sword. Now you can play one of these heroic races in your home game and battle monsters like never before. Book of Heroic […]
- Book of Heroes: Heroic Fighter Archetypes (5e) PDFWeapon Masters and Martial Champions Other adventurers sometimes consider fighters to be nothing more than dumb brutes—prove them wrong with this supplement! Build a fighter with enough new tricks to make your rogue jealous, and employ tactics no barbarian can comprehend. Mix magic with your martial prowess, and become a knight of wits. Inside the […]
- Book of Feats: 3 Monk Styles (PFRPG) PDFThe Martial Magic of Monks Monks are the undisputed masters of of the mystical martial arts. Through discipline, determination, and years of practice, they can produce effects on par with the spells of mages. Within these pages are three new styles perfect for monks looking to rival the power of magic. Inside the 7 pages […]