The pursuit of mysteries is the source behind an oracle’s power. Now your oracle can contemplate new realms of mystery with these two options for your character. The Fitness mystery lets your oracle become a model of physical perfection, while contemplating the Joy mystery allows your character to become a wellspring of internal peace and happiness for those around you. Seek the answers to mysteries unknown today with Book of the Faithful: Oracle Mysteries!
- 12d66 BundleGet 12 d66 lists for the price of 10. This bundle includes: d66 Aslan Names d66 Cargos d66 Damage to Abandon Ships d66 Emblems d66 Mercenary Company Names d66 Personal Spacecraft Names d66 Planet’s Main Industry d66 Space Station Names d66 Ship Names d66 Ship Quirks d66 Ship’s Galley Contents d66 Tattoos
- d66 Aslan Namesd66 Aslan Names makes both player creation and NPC creation a snap. Finding the perfect name for a random NPC or for that special encounter with this list. 11 Aeikhi 12 Arswari 13 Awkheaheakha
- d66 Ship’s Galley Contentsd66 Ship’s Galley Contents describes anything players might find to eat on a ship, be it either in their own galley or in a random ship they encounter. Describing a great bounty of food after a profitable run or an empty hold helps to deliver the gravity of the situation to your players. 11 Ambrosia […]
- d66 Ship Quirksd66 Ship Quirks gives character to a ship the players come across. Make every ship encountered fun and unique. 11 Burnt engine grease smell in galley 25 Ghostly image in a low berth unit 34 Hot pink sensor display
- d66 Personal Spacecraft Namesd66 Personal Spacecraft Names deliveres names appropriate for someone’s personal pleasure ship. Pirates or corporations need not apply; these ships belong to the rich and the meager owners of outer space travel. 11 268 Loyalist 12 5 O’Clock Somewhere 13 Bisacquino