We at Jon Brazer Enterprises would like to take a moment to congratulate Gary McBride and the crew at Fire Mountain Games on their Ennie Nomination. Their Way of the Wicked adventure path is a series to be proud of and we wish them all the best going into the voting.
Also congrats to our friend Jenn at the Jennisodes podcast. She has worked hard to make a quality interview podcast show. If you are not listening to it, go over there right now and listen today!
Congratulations to them and all the other Ennie Nominees. Remember to vote!
Jon Brazer Enterprises has been mentioned a few times recently in podcasts. So we wanted to make sure you knew of them.
Today, we were mentioned in Know Direction, the Pathfinder-focused on 3.5 Private Sanctuary. On this podcast Ryan and Perram talk about the Book of Magic: Pirate Spells. They talk about how this is perfect for your Pirate themed-campaign. Plus make sure to listen to the end to hear the ad at the end.
Next up, we have the podcast created by a good friend of mine: Jennisodes. In this episode, Jenn interviews Colin McAlister from Lone Wolf Development. In this episode they talk about how Pathfinder 3rd party publishers are creating datafiles for Hero Lab to help you in your Pathfinder game. Jon Brazer Enterprises is one of those companies. Be sure to listen to this Jennisode and other exciting interviews Jenn covers.
If you have a favorite gaming podcast that discusses Pathfinder that takes sponsors, please let us know. We love to help support the gaming community.
Recently, I was interviewed by the folks at Flagons and Dragons. It was a real pleasure talking to Carl Bussler and I hope to game with the whole crew someday (since they’re like an hour away from me). After listening to the interview, give their other episodes a listen if you have not already. I hope you will find them as entertaining and I do.
Enjoy. And thank you again Carl for interviewing me.
I heard through the grapevine that today is Show a Podcaster Some Love Day. Myself, I am an avid lover of podcasts. My eye time is pretty taken up at work, but my ear time is quite free. I listen to podcasts while I am at work (day job) and while I am writing gaming material. So allow me to share with you some of my favorite podcasts.
- EscapePod, PseudoPod, and PodCastle, the very best in short sci-fi, horror and fantasy fiction, respectively.
- I Should Be Writing, an excellent podcast for new authors to help them with the writing craft.
- TrapCast, a funny gaming podcast that is not for sensative or young ears (pushes the limits of SFW). Disclaimer I was a guest on the TrapCast once.
- Fear The Boot, a quality gaming podcast covering a wide range of topics.
- GenCon Seminars. There’s no way you can attend every single seminar at the great con. If you missed the con or simply missed these shows, find out what happened.
- 3.5 Private Sanctuary/Know Direction, the premiere 3.5 loyalist podcast and Pathfinder RPG content in the podcastosphere.
- This Week in Tech/Google/… a series of podcasts by Leo LaPort from the old TechTV channel. Find out what is happening in computing this past week with these many podcasts.
- Last and definitely NOT least,
Scott Sigler, aka the Future Dark Overlord (or FDO for short), horror author writes some wicked cool stories and shares them for free via podcast.
Have a good listen. Enjoy world.
Recently I ran a game of Traveller for the TrapCast podcast crew. If you’re not listening to their show, I highly recommend giving them a listen. Their humor at times is “off-color” but is still quite enjoyable. And yes, Jenn actually did spend quite a bit of time coloring the ship during the game.